Marketing and Communications Committee
The Marketing and Communications Committee of the IIBA® LA Chapter is responsible to the chapter’s Executive Board and members for communicating the value of the business analysis profession, the value of chapter membership, and marketing events and activities that convey those values.
To facilitate the Chapter mission by:
- Implementing a marketing and communications strategy that broadens the appeal of the IIBA® LA Chapter.
- Developing marketing and communications tools, including the use of social media applications, in promoting the IIBA® LA Chapter brand.
- Promoting the services of the IIBA® LA Chapter.
- Increasing the number of IIBA® LA Chapter affiliations.
James Jackson, VP, at email@example.com
We are looking for volunteers in the following roles:
- Mailing list manager
- Content development manager
- Social media managers – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
If you are interested in pursuing any of these opportunities, please contact James Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org