Secretary - Detailed Responsibilties
WORKS WITH: BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND CHAPTER VOLUNTEER LEADERS
PURPOSE: The Secretary brings organization to the Board and Chapter Membership ensuring documents and processes are current and compliant
- Keep official minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Make minutes of the meetings available to Chapter members.
- Maintain Bylaws for the Board and Chapter
- Creates Board Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- Distribute Board Minutes for review
- Stores and maintains master documents on shared system
- Gather Board Meeting topics and information, create and distribute Board Meeting Agendas
- Maintain lists of Board Members
- Maintains Board contact information
- Maintains the chapter membership records
- Notify Board Members of meetings
- Ensure there is quorum at meetings
- Record all motions and decisions of meetings
- Endorse Board Minutes and corrections to attest to their accuracy
- Sign all official documentation as required by the International Organization
- Chair Board Meetings in the absence of the President
- Represent VP Finance when absent from Board meetings
- A business analysis background of three (3) years desired.
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the chapter is required.
- Devotes 2 to 8 hours per month, actual work will have peaks and valleys of workload.