Vice President Of Events - Detailed Responsibilties
WORKS WITH: PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PURPOSE: The Vice President of Events is responsible for the professional presentations during chapter meetings.
- Facilitate the execution of successful events that are enriching and rewarding to the Business Analysis community in the Chapter area.
- Increase opportunities for the Business Analysis community and associated industry professionals to network.
- Directly responsible for the event management budget and needs for the Chapter.
- Ensure room configuration setup (theater, classroom, roundtable seating, including number of tables and chairs).
- Ensure additional equipment setup (white boards, flip charts, post-its, pens, painters tape).
- This is an elected volunteer leadership position for the Chapter, which is voting member of the Board of Directors.
- Technical background highly desired.
- A business analysis background of three (3) or more years is desired.
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the chapter is required.
- Devotes 2 to 8 hours per month, actual work will have peaks and valleys of workload.