Vice President Of Finance- Detailed Responsibilties
WORKS WITH: PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PURPOSE: The Vice President of Finance handles all financial issues and keeps the financial records for the Chapter.
- Provide leadership to the volunteer leaders, including the Board of Directors, of the Chapter.
- Preside at Board of Director meetings in the absence of the President.
- Make all decisions with the primary goal of Chapter sustainability.
- See that all operations in Finance and decisions made for the Chapter are in compliance with the Chapter Bylaws, IIBA® Bylaws and the Chapter’s affiliation agreement with IIBA®.
- Present Chapter business to the membership of the Chapter as needed in the absence of the President.
- Maintain financial records of the Chapter.
- Report finances to the Board of Directors at all Board meetings.
- Report finances to the Chapter membership as requested.
- Handle all tax reporting and issues for the Chapter.
- Make appointments, with the approval of the Board of Directors, to the volunteer leadership positions in the area of Finance.
- This is an elected volunteer leadership position for the Chapter, which is voting member of the Board of Directors.
- A business analysis background of three (3) or more years highly desired.
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the chapter is required.
- Devotes 2 to 8 hours per month, actual work will have peaks and valleys of workload.