Vice President Of Professional Development- Detailed Responsibilties
WORKS WITH: PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PURPOSE: The Vice President of Professional Development establishes the annual educational program for the Chapter.
- Provide leadership to the volunteer leaders, including the Board of Directors, of the Chapter.
- Make all decisions with the primary goal of Chapter sustainability.
- See that all operations in Professional Development program area of, and decisions made for, the Chapter are in compliance with the Chapter Bylaws, IIBA® Bylaws and the Chapter’s affiliation agreement with IIBA®.
- Develop an annual educational plan for the Chapter; which consists of networking and educational events and at least one social networking event per year.
- Arrange for presenters to the monthly meetings of the Chapter.
- Handle all communications and arrangements for the presenter’s visit to the Chapter.
- Provide promotional material to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications in advance so that they can market the events.
- Make appointments, with the approval of the Board of Directors, to the volunteer leadership positions in the program area of Professional Development.
- This is an elected volunteer leadership position for the Chapter, which is voting member of the Board of Directors.
- A business analysis background of three (3) or more years desired.
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the chapter is required.
- Devotes 2 to 8 hours per month, actual work will have peaks and valleys of workload.