Vice President Of Technology- Detailed Responsibilties
WORKS WITH: PRESIDENT AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PURPOSE: The Vice President of Administration and Finance handles all technology issues for the Chapter.
- Provide leadership to the volunteer leaders, including the Board of Directors, of the Chapter.
- Make all decisions with the primary goal of Chapter sustainability.
- See that all operations in Technology of, and decisions made for, the Chapter are in compliance with the Chapter Bylaws, IIBA® Bylaws and the Chapter’s affiliation agreement with IIBA®.
- Identify business needs of the Chapter that can be met by technology.
- Research new technologies that may further the Chapter’s programs and outreach.
- Maintain the chapter website.
- Oversee all technology issues for the chapter.
- Make appointments, with the approval of the Board of Directors, to the volunteer leadership positions in the area of Technology.
- This is an elected volunteer leadership position for the Chapter, which is voting member of the Board of Directors.
- Technical background highly desired.
- A business analysis background of three (3) or more years is desired.
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the chapter is required.
- Devotes 2 to 8 hours per month, actual work will have peaks and valleys of workload.